Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front windows
- Front wash/wipe with interval delay
- Heated rear window
- Rear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome headlight surround
- Daytime running lights
- Range adjustable headlights
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- ESP with EDL + ASR
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Speed sensitive power steering
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Seatbelt warning lamp and buzzer
- Two 3 point rear seatbelts
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure warning
- 'Lights On' Remainder warning buzzer
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Black cube upper dash
- High gloss black surrounds for air vents
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver seat height adjust
- Easy entry slide seats (access to rear seats)
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Aux input
- Composition colour media system Radio/CD/MP3 + Bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- DAB digital radio module
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- SD card slot
- USB interface
- Interior Features
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 2 cupholders
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder
- Fusion cloth upholstery
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Luggage compartment cover
- Storage compartment in front doors
- Variable boot floor
- Delay courtesy light function
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger sunvisor with illuminated vanity mirror
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking fuel filler cap
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Full size steel spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Paint - Solid
- Solid - Tornado red
- Maximum speed99 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power60 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.60 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^3.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.40 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^50.4 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^72.4 mpg
- MPG (combined)^64.2 mpg
- Tank capacity35 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1290 kg
- Vehicle length3570 mm
- Vehicle widthN mm
- Vehicle height1478 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2420 mm
- Co2 emissions101.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.